Call for Friedrich Naumann Foundation Scholarship In Germany & Switzerland 2021. These German scholarships are funded by FNF.
Students from all over the world can apply for international scholarships. Students who want to pursue their Masters or Ph.D. degree are welcome.
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation is basically a Foundation of the Federal Republic of Germany devoted to highlights and promotes Political Educational and Liberal Principles. German Institutes, Swiss Institutes, and other UE institutes will host.
Almost 300 scholarships announced for both programs Masters and Ph.D. The duration will be 2 & 5 years maximum for the programs.
Only full-time courses will be allowed to apply for the scholarship application.
- Country: Germany & Switzerland
- Scholarship Program: Masters, and Ph.D.
- Scholarship category: Fully Funded.
- No of Scholarships: 300
- Deadline: 30th April 2021.
- Second (2nd) degrees
- Part-Time programs
- Distance Learning Courses
- Bachelor’s programs
Check out the financial benefits you will receive.
- Each Master’s student will get € 850 per month.
- Ph.D. students will get € 1200 per month.
- Health Insurance.
- Tuition Fees initially for one year.
- Award value will be extended after the first year on request.
- Other basic facilities.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic record and skills in their fields.
- Extra curriculum activities will be considered.
- International students.
- You should have leadership qualities.
- You also have the awareness of social and political issues.
- German Language Skill (preferable).
- Educational Record. (scanned transcripts).
- 2 Photographs.
- Referral Letters (recommendation letters).
- Also, the statement of Purpose (SOP).
- Work Experience Letter. (if any)
- Social & Political interest.
How To Apply
For Friedrich Naumann Foundation Scholarship In Germany & Switzerland 2021, You need to apply on the German Foundation application portal if you apply for an English Language course, German courses, or Swiss courses. Check out the further details for application procedures below in the Official Notification.