Merit-Based Scholarships are awarded to international students at the time of admission, who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
Merit-based scholarships are contingent upon successful academic progress while enrolled at Saint Mary’s College. These amounts may be combined with other Saint Mary’s scholarships as well.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): St Mary’s College, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: St Mary’s College, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
St. Mary’s College First-Year International Student Merit-Based Scholarships | Details
The total of merit-based scholarships cannot exceed Saint Mary’s College tuition. Merit-based awards are applied towards any demonstrated need-based aid eligibility. Students who receive the combination of the Presidential and Lasallian Leadership scholarships may compete for any other merit awards; the maximum number of merit awards a student may receive is three. If the combination of merit scholarships and Cal Grant or the Tuition Exchange award exceed tuition, the merit-based scholarship will be reduced.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the St. Mary’s College First-Year International Student Merit-Based Scholarships.
- Be an international student.
- Students admitted into undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered at the University.
- Based on outstanding academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Mary’s College, USA.
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
How-to-Apply: To apply for this Scholarship, You must submit an application for course admission to St. Mary’s College, USA as an international student before you apply for this scholarship. Please visit the St. Mary’s College, USA Online application form or apply through the Universities Admission Centre (UAC).
Application Deadline: January 1, 2021