Hardin-Simmons USA University is giving away financial assistance to students with high academic records through their various International Student Scholarships. The scholarships are available for incoming freshmen students willing to join the university. The university is offering several scholarships according to the student’s qualification and interests. The funds will be great enough to pay for any educational expenses related to their higher education. Hardin-Simmons University is a Baptist university in Abilene, Texas, with 127 years of history and traditions that aren’t matched at any other school. This gives HSU a personality as big as the West Texas horizon. Hardin-Simmons University’s mission is to be a community dedicated to providing excellence in education enlightened by Christian faith and values.
The candidates must have to meet up with the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- Must desire to study in the United States at our Abilene, Texas campus
- Scholarship awards are based upon test scores and high school academic criteria for first-year students and college GPA* for transfers.
- Student’s academic records, college entrance exam scores, co-curricular involvement, enrollment status, and anticipated major will be considered when awarding scholarships to an international.
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are available for studying an undergraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The scholarship award offered by the university ranges up to $21,000 or 100% tuition.
- The university is offering several scholarships to assist students in their higher education journey.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to these scholarships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Applicants who are eligible and interested in applying must first apply for admission at the university. The application process includes providing information through an online portal.
Step 2: Apply for a Scholarship
Students can then directly apply for the scholarship and get consideration for the award. The candidates can find scholarships according to their qualifications and apply through an online process.
Step 3: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Applicants must meet the general country/study curriculum entry requirement.
- You must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum you studied.
- General admission will be offered based on test scores, class rank, GPA, and extracurricular activities.
All international students admitted to an eligible degree program within HSU will be issued an I-20 Certificate of Eligibility for F-1 student status. To receive your I-20, you will need to sign up for HSU to ship your document through the SASS-SmartShip website. Once you sign up, select Hardin-Simmons University from the drop-down menu to create your I-20 shipment.
Application deadline: Open
Contact address: (325) 670-1206
University location: Hardin-Simmons University, 2200 Hickory, Abilene, TX, 79698