BI Norwegian Business School Presidential Scholarships for International Students. Students who want to pursue higher studies but can’t afford the expenses and hold an excellent record of exceptional academic performance have a chance to apply for BI Presidential Scholarships. For Norwegian and foreign candidates, the BI Presidential Scholarships are available.
Grants will pay full tuition costs and a living cost stipend for up to two years for each course if the beneficiary satisfies the criteria for academic advancement for the academic year 2021-2022.
BI Norwegian Business School
BI Norwegian Business School is a not-for-profit, self-owned foundation with education and research as its sole goal. In line with the school’s priorities, any benefit would be used to improve the science and learning environment of BI. Lectures and standard review fees include tuition fees.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicants must be an international student.
- The applicants who apply for and are accepted to a Master of Science degree with a GPA of A on the ECTS scale or similar top-level international grade scale.
- In their 3rd year, students already participating in BI’s Sivilokonom program are entitled to apply.
- For all Master of Science programs, the BI Presidential Scholarship is available to candidates.
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are open to studying a Masters Degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at the BI Norwegian Business School?
Due to its high quality of life, which is perceived to be one of the highest worldwide, Norway draws multiple candidates? Several business administration masters’ programs are taught in English, and international students come to Norwegian universities from all over the world to study.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- Norwegian recipients: If the student satisfies the academic advancement criteria, the grants will pay full tuition costs for each term, for up to two years.
- International recipients: Grants will pay full tuition costs and a living cost stipend for up to two years for each course if the beneficiary satisfies the criteria for academic advancement.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Upload the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal.
Step 2: Apply for the Scholarship
Write a one-page maximum scholarship application letter explaining that you merit this scholarship and how your academic record recommends you for acceptance.
Step 3: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Applicants must meet the general study curriculum all entry requirement.
- Applicants must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum in which you studied.
You may need to apply for a Tier 4 (General) candidate’s visa if you plan to prepare for a full-time course that lasts longer than six months.
On the day of the appeal, you must be in the United Kingdom; otherwise, your submission will not be approved. Before uploading your application, please read the Tier 4 Policy Guide for UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI).
Application deadline: 1st March 2021
Contact address: +47 464 10 000
University location: Nydalsveien 37, 0484 Oslo, Norway