- Tham khảo những khóa học online chất lượng
- Ứng dụng học tiếng Anh trên điện thoại tốt nhất Việt Nam
- Tham khảo phương pháp tự học tại nhà
- Học tiếng Anh giao tiếp chuẩn UK miễn phí
- Cơ hội mua sắm online đáng tham khảo
1. What kinds of social networking websites do you like to use?
Well, as for me, the favourite social networking website is Facebook, because it is much easier to find someone from any countries and help me up-to-date with what’s happening in their lives.
2. Are you a social person?
I didn’t think I was a social person before the social media tools became popular among people, but when I started to use them, I found myself very talkative with different in my mobile phone, caring about what they are feeling and suffering in their lives.
3. What kinds of people do you like to be friends with on those websites?
I’d like to meet someone who is very honest and sincere because if someone who is in the other side of internet likes to tell lies, that would make no sense and be waste of time to talk to that guy.
4. Is it easy to find real friends on a social networking websites?
Well, honestly, I don’t think it’s easy to find true friendship on the internet because nowadays people like to mask themselves and pretend to be a nice person. Some online close friends have never met each other face-to-face, so it’s very easy to be deceptive in the social media.
5. What kinds of chatting app or software do Chinese people like to use?
There are lots of social media apps in China, each one has some parts of particular users, like students, young people or single people. But almost all Chinese people like to use WeChat as their primary chatting software because it is not only an instant messaging app, but it can help people do business, online shopping and payment, booking a taxi or cinema tickets; besides, it help connect people more close by some special tools like the Red Packet function.