BIG NEWS FOR STUDENTS LOOKING FOR NEW ZEALAND SCHOLARSHIP OF CANTERBURY 2020. Please read carefully before applying.
As the second oldest university in New Zealand, the University of Canterbury offers degrees in many courses. It is ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide. It is a truly holistic place of learning, made up of 7 outstanding dimensions. The university gives candidates an excellent educational foundation that they will be able to turn into an amazing career. The courses of this university offer hands-on experience in the workplace, helping students to make connections that count in the real world.
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Honors or master’s degree program
- Award: $16,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: New Zealand and international students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Application Deadline: October 15, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand and international students are eligible to apply for this application.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is open to study the honors or master’s degree program in the field of Economics or Political Science.
- Eligibility Criteria: The grant is open for the candidates who enrolled in a program for a master’s or an honors degree in Economics or Political Science at the University with a course weighing in the range of 0.75-1.50 EFTS. Such a program must include a research component of at least 30 points. The grant is tenable in either part one or part two of a two-year master’s degree program. It is also tenable for 180-point, one-year master’s degrees offered by the Department of Political Science or the Department of Economics and Finance.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the opportunity, applicants need to take admission at the university in honors or master’s degree in Economics or Political science. Then they can apply online for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: To study the masters and honors degree, candidates must have to provide the undergraduate qualification certificates, a CV and personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: Before you can start your qualification at UC you must first meet university admission requirements. The applicants must have at least three ‘A’ levels at grade C or above, GCE/CIE ‘A’ levels, and International Baccalaureate Diploma.
- Language Requirement: If you are applying for admission to UC, you need to provide evidence of your English language skills.
Benefits: The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to $16,500.
Giao Lưu cùng EnglishRadio
- English Radio – theo dõi page để cập nhật sách/thông tin mới mỗi ngày
- Group Kho Tài Liệu Tiếng Anh – yêu cầu và chia sẻ tài liệu tiếng Anh
- Group Tự Học Giao Tiếp – chat mỗi ngày theo chủ đề
- Forum – yêu cầu, chia sẻ hoặc post bài writing để được đánh giá