Bạn trẻ đang muốn tìm hiểu những trường đại học danh tiếng trên thế giới với những suất học bổng mơ ước. Không nên bỏ qua thông tin UK Học Bổng Toàn Phần Clarendon Sau Đại Học Tại Đại Học Oxford 2020-2021 này được. Hãy tham khảo thông tin chính thức từ trường.
- Tham khảo những khóa học online chất lượng
- Ứng dụng học tiếng Anh trên điện thoại tốt nhất Việt Nam
- Tham khảo phương pháp tự học tại nhà
- Học tiếng Anh giao tiếp chuẩn UK miễn phí
- Cơ hội mua sắm online đáng tham khảo
Application deadlines: January 2021, depending on selected program
Applicants must apply for a full-time or part-time Master’s or DPhil at Oxford by the relevant January deadline for your course, to be automatically considered for a Clarendon scholarship.Full-time applicantsGraduate application deadline
By applying for graduate study you will automatically be considered for a Clarendon scholarship. You do not need to submit any additional documents and there are no separate scholarship application forms for Clarendon. You must apply by the relevant January deadline for your course in order to be considered. Deadline information is available on the course pages.Value
- Clarendon scholarships cover course fees in full. This applies to Home, EU and Overseas fee status students.
- Scholars on a full-time course will receive an annual grant for living expenses of at least the minimum Research Council doctoral stipend rate, which is normally sufficient to cover the living costs of a single student living in Oxford. In 2020-21, you should expect to receive at least £15,009.
- Clarendon scholarships are normally offered for the full period of fee liability. This is the period for which you are liable to pay course fees to the University. The fee liability page explains this in full, and also gives information about charges that may be applied after this period, known as continuation charges, which are not covered by the Clarendon Fund.
- In some cases the academic division has the discretion to extend your scholarship to cover an additional period of study where the course is known to require additional time. The extension period applies to living expenses only and not to any continuation charges. Scholars will be notified in their offer letter if an extension to funding is provided.
Nationality or Ordinary Residence
There are no restrictions by nationality or country of ordinary residence.Level of study
All full-time DPhil and Master’s courses are eligible, as long as you have applied by the relevant January deadline for your course. A list of all the graduate courses offered by the University of Oxford can be found on the courses page.Part-time applicants
For Part-time applicants, refer to Official Website HERE.Selection criteria
Selection criteria vary slightly depending on the subject area and whether applicants apply for a taught or research degree.
As a guideline, applications are assessed against the following criteria:Outstanding academic record
An excellent academic record is essential. The majority of successful scholars usually have at least a first class honours degree or its equivalent. For example a GPA score of at least 3.7, if the mark if out of 4, noting that a lot of the Clarendon scholars achieve higher than this score. Or an applicant must have an outstanding academic record at Master’s level, noting that an exceptional Master’s degree can compensate for a moderate first degree performance. Requirements may vary between disciplines and from year to year depending on the strength of the field. Other evidence of high academic achievement may include individual marks on student transcripts; evidence of previous university prizes or awards; information on your overall position within your cohort; and publications (if applicable).Future potential and aptitude
Particular consideration is given to an applicant’s future academic potential and aptitude of the proposed course of study. This may be assessed by reviewing references and research proposals to determine evidence of an applicant’s aptitude for research, and the likelihood of contributing significantly to the field of study.Student motivation
This is assessed through evidence of the applicant’s commitment to the proposed course as well as evaluation of the personal statement and the referees’ reports.
Source / More information: Official Website.
UK Học Bổng Toàn Phần Clarendon Sau Đại Học Tại Đại Học Oxford 2020-2021 là cơ hội không của riêng ai. Chính vì vậy, nếu bạn là những người yêu thích quốc gia và nền giáo dục tại đây. Hãy nhanh tay chuẩn bị và nộp đơn nhé. Chúc bạn thành công!
Xem thêm những suất học bổng khác tại mục HỌC BỔNG UK để so sánh và lựa chọn.